Tuesday, February 28, 2017

VIRAGE - Changing Tides (1994 San Fancisco, CA)

 photo scan0104_zpsftc96bsf.jpg Though I know little about this cd and band, I can say that I do like the music. Virage has a classic rock sound, and makes me compare them to Santana. This bay area band released this cd in 1994. It features 7 rockin` songs. I don`t believe the band lasted more than a few years before splitting, making this their only recording.

The band members were:
Tony Pacheco - Bass/Lead and Background vocals
Ted Andrews - Lead Guitar
John Filstrup - Rhythm Guitars/Background vocals
Mike Borden - Drums/Percussion
Dan Filstrup - Trumpet

If you have any information on the band, and/or this cd, please leave a comment or email me.
If you would like to buy this cd, send me (Ken) an offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment