Sunday, February 5, 2017

BARBARA LUSCH - Demo CD (2004 Portland, OR) PEPE & THE BOTTLE BLONDES

 photo scan0055_32522539271_o_zps8s7zj9ny.jpg Here is an awesome debut from the Portland, Oregon vocalist Barbara Lusch. After a stint with popular Latin band "Pepe & The Bottle Blondes", she went solo in 2002. She released her debut album in 2004, but first she made this demo cd. It has 7 tracks including a stunning cover of Rosemary Clooney's "C'mon A My House", Nat King Cole`s "Nature Boy", a great rendition of The Doors song "Light My Fire", as well as 4 other tunes ("Everynight", "I`d Be Surprisingly Good For You", "Alright, Okay, You Win", and "I Love The Way You`re Breaking My Heart") all of which are done with her seductively gorgeous voice.

Don`t miss out! You won`t see this one again! If you would like to own this cd, send me (Ken) an offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com and I`ll give ya a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment