Tuesday, February 14, 2017

ERGOT - Newtwahkeemtunic (1997 Wilmington, NC)

 photo scan0094_zpsqabz0cyr.jpg Here is a great rock cd from the Wilmington, North Carolina band "Ergot". Newtwahkeemtunic was released by the band in 1997 and features 8 tracks. I don`t know what they are all up to these days, but Jonah Citty who played guitar and sang on this cd is now in the band "ASG" and is signed by Relapse Records.
If you know anything about these guys or this cd, please leave a comment or email me. It wiould be appreciated!

If you would like to buy this cd, send me an offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I did sound for these guys for a short stint and I really enjoyed the time I spent with them. Glad to see someone digging out some rare gems from a band that could jam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these guys were the band in Wilmington back in the day. They made up the entirety of the core community of heads in that area. There was a community around them that was pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I get a copy of an Ergot CD? The show I seen in the late 90s rocked

    ReplyDelete