Tuesday, February 28, 2017

BAND OF GOLD - Let`s Dance (1993 Montesano, WA)

 photo scan0134_zpsskicbnej.jpg Yet another one in which I don`t know much about. Band Of Gold was a 5 piece group from Montesano, Washington. I don`t believe they wrote their own music, I believe they just covered classic material. "Let`s Dance" has 20 songs including "Crystal Chandeliers", "Sweet Georgia Brown", and more. I have another version of "Let`s Dance" that I will be posting soon. Right off the top of my head I think the songs are the same, but the artwork on that one is in black and white. I guess we will see soon.




Band of Gold was:
Dean Dillard - Tenor Sax/Alto Sax
Shirley Dillard - Bass Guitar
Ray Stelter - Rhythm Guitar/Accordian
Ginny Stetler - Piano/Clavinova
Bill Burke - Drums

Anyway, if you have any information on Band of Gold or this cassette, please leave a comment or drop me an email.

If you would like to buy this tape, send me (Ken) an offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment