Sunday, February 19, 2017

JIMMY SNYDER - Country (19?? Los Angeles, CA)

 photo scan0002_zpsdshlgza7.jpg Here is one from the country legend Jimmy Snyder. I`m not sure what year this is from, as it doesn`t say. It looks to be a self release. It has 10 great songs If all the Magic Is Gone, Is There Any Chance, The Ice You're Walkin' On, I Need Help, The Lady Wearing Red's Turning Blue, I Need You To Hold Me Together, Mona Lisa, My Woman My Woman My Wife, Completely In Love With You, and She Believes I Can.
 The list of artists this man worked with and the somgs he wrote for some of them is astonishing. He released his first record in 1961... Well there is too many accomplishments to write here.

Check out his Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Snyder_(musician)

If you would like to buy this tape, send me (Ken) an offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment