Sunday, February 5, 2017

KATHY HART & THE BLUESTARS - Two Plays For A Quarter (1990 Seattle, WA)

 photo scan0050_32522540441_o_zpslnasfbzf.jpg
Here`s one from Kathy Hart & The Bluestars. The band played the Seattle area a lot in the late '80s. They were a four piece, and consisted of Leslie Milton or Kirk Tuttle on drums, Mark Dalton on bass, Jeff Ziontz on guitar, and Michael Lynch on harp and vocals. Occasionally, other players such as Jack Cook (guitar), John Lee (bass), or Jim Mesi (guitar) would also play with the band. Kathy Hart would join the band somewhere in the late `80s, I believe. She was born and raised in Detroit, MI. and by 18 years old she was in a heavy metal band called Raw Flesh. In 1972, she released her debut single, "Syncopated Love" and it was a hit. Hart`s first recording with The Bluestars was in 1990, and the album was titled "Tonight I Want It All" on Biograph Records. The strange thing is that I this cd is from 1990 and is called "Two Plays For A Quarter", it has the same songs on it as "Tonight I Want It All", kinda looks the same, BUT it is on Criminal Records???? I can`t find any information on this one though. If anyone knows anything about this one please feel free to leave a comment or email me. 

If you would like to own this one, send me (Ken) an email to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com and I will make you a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment