Tuesday, February 14, 2017

MIDNITE - Ainshant Maps (2004 St. Croix, US VIRGIN ISLANDS)

 photo scan0007_zpsqfbmerhc.jpgThis item has been sold, and is no longer available.
Here is the second cd I have posted from the reggae group "Midnite", the other is 1999 release Ras Mek Peace. This cd "Ainshant Maps" was released in 2004 and is highly sought after. It has 12 cool songs and is a must have for any reggae fan.

If you would like to buy this from me, let me know. Send an offer to me (Ken) at insanelyraremusic.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ken, I would love to purchase the cd. Is it still available? I am just curious if it is used or new before I make you an offer. Let me know. Thanks! Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Paul. Please contact me at raspaul81@yahoo.com to let me know how I go about purchasing this cd. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete