Tuesday, February 28, 2017

THE FOUR LEFT POCKETS - Pocketful Of Memories (19?? Tilley, Alberta, Canada)

 photo scan0137_zpsasz0vcm5.jpg Yet another tape, I know little about. The group is The Four Left Pockets, and the album is Pocketful of Memories. I am not sure of the release date on this one. I am thinking 1983 to 1989, but I don`t know. The Four Left Pockets were a Christian band from Tilley, Alberta, Canada. I do know that these guys used to do local shows with the Christian group "The Softones".

The Four Left Pockets were:
Lyle Gleddie
Trygve Gleddie
Robert Warrington
Norman Westor



If you have any information you could share about the band, and/or this tape, please leave a comment or email me!

If anyone would like to buy this tape from me, send me (Ken) an offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment