Sunday, February 19, 2017

G.L. WILLIAMS AND THE PERFECT RIDE - Self Titled (1994 Chehalis, WA) COUNTRY

 photo IMG_20160706_161005_zps5z9vhahe.jpg Here`s a great country gem from Chehalis, Washington`s, G.L. Williams and the Perfect Ride. This TAPE ONLY release was put out in 1994 on Rough Stock Records.

It has 6 great song: Buck Em' Hard, Stand On My Own, Cadillac, Livin' The Hard Life, Gonna Get Drunk, and Take My Hand.

The band was:
G.L. Williams - Vocals
Rick Smith - Bass Guitar/Background Vocals
Jim Ritchey - All Guitars/Background Vocals

I don`t know much about these guys, other than that G.L. Williams and the Perfect Ride released a cd in 2000 entitled "Yankee Born, Rebel Raised".

If you would like to purchase this tape from me, send me (Ken) an offer to my email at insanelyrraremusic@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I had it.. awesome tracks. Wish I could find them online

    ReplyDelete