Tuesday, February 21, 2017

LARRY BROWN AND THE REVELATION - Revealing Jesus To You (198? Issaquah, WA) HEAVENBOUND - KING`S ENVOY QUARTET

 photo The Revelation_zpszzqvr38f.jpg Another great tape from Redeemed Records of Issaquah, Washington. I am not sure what year this was released, but I kind of think it was before 1983. 10 great songs from Larry Brown and the Revelation. Looking closer at the artwork I am sure this is the same people who were in the Redeemed Records group "Heavenbound", which I have blog posts about already. I believe that The Revelation became Heavenbound in about 1983 or so. It`s safe to say that this band is also made up of Larry and Joy Brown, and Ernie and Melba Schaer. The Schaer`s and Larry Brown were also in the Portland, Oregon group "The King`s Envoy" in the 1970`s.

Here are the links to the Heavenbound tapes that I have posted:
http://insanelyraremusic.blogspot.com/2017/02/heavenbound-god-of-love-1985-issaquah.html http://insanelyraremusic.blogspot.com/2014/11/heavenbound-self-titled-1983-issaquah.html
If you would like to buy any of these tapes, send me (Ken) an offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment