Tuesday, February 21, 2017

VARIANT - The Weeping Wall (1992 Spokane, WA) CHRISTIAN

 photo Variant_zpschsbk3py.jpg Here`s one that I don`t know much about. It is a Christian band from Spokane, Washington called "Variant" the tape is titled "The Weeping Wall". It was released in 1992 by the band.
It has 8 tracks:
I Will Be Heard (A Tribute To William Lloyd Garrison)
I Cannot Love
Formal Resignation
The Athlete
The Weeping Wall
Holy Man`s War
Eternal Battlefields
Doublethink

The Band members were:
Steve Harrison - Lead Vocals/Guitar/Harmonica
Greg Lang - Keyboards/Vocals
James Smith - Drums/Percussion
Rob McCallum - Bass Guitar

If you have any information about the band or this cassette, please leave a comment, or email me!
If you would like to buy this tape, send me (Ken) an offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment