Tuesday, February 21, 2017

FOGGY RIVER BOYS - Sing Album 8 (196? Branson, MO)

 photo Foggy River Boys 8_zpsmxzfs2ug.jpg Here`s another one from The Foggy River Boys, from Branson, MIssouri. I apologize, but I can`t date the year of release, but I know their twelfth album was released in 1972, so I am assuming this one was out in the sixties. Album 8 was called "Sing" and it 1o songs on it, including "Bad Bad Leroy Brown", and "I Can`t Help Falling In Love With You". These guys are still around, and still playing shows.

There is one more Foggy River Boys album on the blog, you can see it here:
http://insanelyraremusic.blogspot.com/2017/02/foggy-river-boys-thinking-of-you-1972.html

If you would like to buy this tape, send me (Ken) an offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment