Tuesday, February 28, 2017

DOUG & CANDY - bY Special Request (1988 Spokane, WA) DOUG & CANDY GINTZ

 photo scan0139_zpsczy3xdxv.jpg Here is a very rare TAPE ONLY Christian gospel gem. Doug and Candy Gintz`s "By Special Request" from Spokane, Washington. They self released this TAPE ONLY in 1988. It has 11 great songs. I don`t know a whole lot about these guys, other than that they played the Spokane area alot back in the late 1980`s and early 1990`s.

If you have any information on them or this tape, please leave a comment or email me!

If you would like to buy this tape, send me (Ken) an email to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. At the recommendation of a member of my church in the Canal Area of the Republic of Panama, our committee decided to invite this couple to come lead our missions program. They and their singing were such a blessing. I treasured their 2 CDs and my heart broke when I "lost" them in a move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This is candy Gintz.

    ReplyDelete