Friday, February 17, 2017

HEEBIE JEEBIES - Self Titled (1990 Seattle, WA) THOSE WHO DIG

 photo IMG_20160706_160904_zpsxqkp1q7l.jpg
Next up is a tape I know almost nothing about. I have scoured the net, to no avail. The band is called "Heebie Jeebies" and the cassette is self titled and was put out in 1990. They are from the Seattle, Washington area.
The cassette holds 9 tracks: Put Me Through Hell, Lights, Geraldine`s Supersonic Gin And Tonic, Big Red Barn, Fistful Of Money, Hey Girl, Shiver N' Shake, Smokescreen, and The Cow Song.

The band members were:
Jim McGreevy - Vocals/Harmonica
Don Jensen - Vocals/Guitar/Slide Guitar
Derk Bennett - Guitar/Lead Guitar
Yoshi "Halfmoon" Hasegawa - Bass
Brian Richards - Drum

The only thing I know about these guys is, I believe that the guitarist, Derk Bennett played in Seattle rock band "Those Who Dig". If you know anything about his band, or this tape, please feel free to leave a comment or drop me an email.

If you would like to buy this tape, send me (Ken) an offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. They were a band formed at Washington State University in the 1989-1992 timeframe. Don and Derk went on to form "Those Who Dig" in Seattle after college. I went to High School with Don and I really liked this band.

    ReplyDelete