Wednesday, February 8, 2017

BLINDSPOT - Island (1994 Kent, WA) METAL - RARE OOP

 photo scan0045_32491986062_o_zpsa9ibk4na.jpg Here is an amazing metal cd from "Blindspot" a lesser known, but awesome band from Kent, Washington. It was released in 1994 on Killjoy Records. They were a great 3 piece band that sounded to me like the band Armored Saint. It features 8 kick ass rockin` songs. I have already blogged their 1995 release "Suit Yourself", so check that out too!

If you would like to buy this one, send me (Ken) an offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com and I will make you a great deal!

1 comment:

  1. I have stuff on cassette written by Cory Wilds from 1988 that would blow your mind! It's just amazing guitar work! In my opinion Cory is basically the best guitar artist ever! He's one kick ass artist no matter what style he enjoys playing!

    ReplyDelete