Monday, August 22, 2011

SEPARABLE SOUL - Psychdemense (1996 San Diego, CA) THRASH - ONLY 300 COPIES MADE!


Here is a badass thrash cd from San Diego`s "Separable Soul". These guys kick ass! This cd is extremely hard to find. I emailed back and forth with one of the band members a few years back, and he told me that they only pressed 300 copies. I lucked out and found about 10 of them, all brand new and sealed.
If you have seen one or two out there recently, don`t be fooled into thinking they are easy to find. The person probably got it from me. Other than my personal copy, I have one more. Don`t miss your chance to buy it!
I am VERY fair, and easy to negotiate with! We can work out a deal, and get this one in your collection!
Just send me an email/offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment