Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CLEVERLY INSANE - Not Quite Right - 1998 Kelowna, BC - Christian Rock

 photo Cleverly Insane_zpsdumgivhk.jpg
 Here is a great Christian rock cd from "Cleverly Insane", I don`t know much about these guys. I know they are from Kelowna, BC Canada. They released this one in 1998, independently. Great tunes that even a non-Christian rock fan would enjoy.

If you know anything about these guys, or this cd please leave me a comment!

If you are interested in buying this cd, please send me (Ken) an email to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com and I will set you up with a great deal!

2 comments:

  1. As the son of the former drummer of Cleverly Insane, just before they changed their name to Clever of would love this CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Anonymous. If you are interested in buying the cd, send me (Ken) an offer! I will make you a killer deal! I am very easy to negotiate with. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for the info on your dad`s old band! Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete