Sunday, August 28, 2011

THE MASTER BEAT - Shotgun In My Mouth - 1994 Deleware

 photo scan0067-1.jpg
SORRY, BUT THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

Released in 1994. The first song "Shotgun In My Mouth" was called an ode to Kurt Cobain. These guys were from Delaware, and from what I read somewhere they did not like what what was going on in Seattle at the time. Look at the front cover, it shows Seattle in the background, and a man (Cobain) with a flannel, boots, and a guitar, being smashed by a giant jukebox. Listen to the words, it`s pretty clear to me that this was a big shot at grunge.

I ended up selling this one on Ebay, and Mike Fisher from the band contacted me, if I remember right he said they only pressed like two or three hundred of these, and they were mostly given to radio stations.
Members of the band were: Jim Booth = Guitar & Vocals Mike Fisher = Bass & Vocals Gary Rossi = Drums & Vocals

1 comment: