Monday, August 22, 2011

BITTERCREEK - Walk The Mile (1998 Des Moines, WA) - AOR - HARD ROCK

 photo Bittercreek_zpsb1qmlvjv.jpg
Here is a great cd from Marty Schalk and Eric Morrison. Together, they make "Bittercreek", a great rock band from the city of Des Moines, in Washington State.

These guys kinda remind me of Kenny Wayne Shepherd. Great vocals, and smooth instrumental work!

Don`t miss your opportunity to own this one.

If you would like to buy it, send me (Ken) an email to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

Send me an offer, I am very easy to negotiate with, and will make you a great deal!

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I'm Marty Schalk
    Are you really selling my music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this reply is about 2 years late, but I only now noticed your comment/question. The answer is, yes. ONLY a single, used copy from my personal collection. I will not sell any other than that, and will not sell mp3`s or any other form of your music. As far as I know, that is perfectly legal.
    I understand your concern, and if you have any problem with this, let me know. I am in NO way trying to profit from YOUR hard work and talent.
    I like your music, and would love any info or more music from you guys!.

    ReplyDelete