Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MORNINGSTAR - Make Amends (1994 Yakima, WA) - CHRISTIAN - GOSPEL

 photo scan0012-1.jpg Here is a great christian / gospel cd from a church in Yakima, Washington. I don`t know much about MorningStar, and I can`t find any information on the group. I have had a couple of people ask me if I had this one before. I was told it is very good, and very hard to find.

The members of this band were:
Lisa Baysinger: Vocals & Percussion
Mark Baysinger: Vocals & Bass
Greg Carpino: Vocals & Percussion/Drums
Gary Street: Keyboards & Backing Vocals
Mark Villanueva: Elec. & Acous. Guitar & Vox


If you have ANY information about this cd, or the church please leave me a comment!

If you are interested in buying this cd, or anything else on the blog, send me (Ken) an email to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com and I will hook you up with an awesome deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment