Saturday, November 12, 2011

BLACK ICE - Self Titled (1999 Norwood, MA) - ALT ROCK - GREG BURGESS - WOMBAT

 photo Black Ice_zpsvkaywtcm.jpg Here is one from "Black Ice" an indie band from Norwood, Massachusetts.
Thanks to the comment from "Kellexfl", we know that Greg Burgess the lead vocalist is now in the Norwood band "Wombat".
Maybe it`s just me, but the singer seems to sound like Kurt Cobain. That isn`t a bad thing, by the way!

Band members were:
Greg Burgess - Vocals & Guitar
Pete Morrison - Guitars, Percussion, Organ
Pat O`brien - Drums




If you would like to own this cd, send me (Ken) an email to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com and you and I will make a deal that makes you happy!

2 comments:

  1. Greg Burgess, vocals, is my nephew. He plays in a band called Wombat now. Located in Norwood MA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kellexfl,
    Sorry this response is so late, but thank you for your comment. I appreciate it! I liked "Black Ice" and your cousin is a great singer, I will check out Wombat for sure!

    ReplyDelete