Thursday, March 23, 2023

QT - I Wanna Be Ur Man (200? Tacoma WA)

Here is a super dope R&B cd from QT, it was dropped in the early 2000`s on Red Planet Records. QT comes from the Tacoma/Cheney area of Washington State. The album contains 17 tracks. It features guest spots from Mike B., Ari, and J Dot. QT`s Soundcloud page claimed that he hit #1 on the Soundcloud R&B chart with this album.

QT later went on to release a gospel cd, but I can`t find much more about him anywhere. He does have a Soundcloud page, where he has received thousands of listens! If you have any information on this guy, I would love to know. So, leave a comment!

If you would like to buy this cd, send me an offer. My name is Ken and you can contact me at insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

I would love to make you a great deal on this cd!

No comments:

Post a Comment