Monday, March 27, 2023

DON PIERRE - Go Getta (200? Seattle, WA) KAZE 1 - ROYAL T- MACLIN McFERRIN SR.

Here is another one from Seattle rapper Don Pierre. I'm not sure what year "Go Getta" was released. I think it was the early 2000s. Just like the last Don Pierre album I posted (Give Me Da Mic), this too has 18 tracks, and features a bunch of guest spots. Two guest rappers who were on "Give Me Da Mic", that made a return for "Go Getta" were Yahoo of SouthEnd Riders, and Tre 8.
Other rappers who make an appearance on this one are, Poli, T Real, B Haven, Maclin McFerrin Sr., Sizza Hands, Kaze 1, Taste, Don G, Royal T, and Incredible Zig.
If you want to purchase this CD, I have a brand new, factory sealed copy of it for you.
Send me (Ken) an offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment