Tuesday, January 10, 2023

JC Flow - Verb Noun Vibe (2010 Seattle, Wa) MR. E - XV - ADAM LAMBERT - TIFFANY WILSON

As promised, here is the follow up to JC's debut, "My Life". Seattle's JC took some time off between the two albums. I believe "My Life" was his debut, and it was released in the late 90's, and Verb Noun Vibe is his second release,  put out in 2010.

I'm not sure what he was doing all of those years he had between releases but, I think he was producing for his fellow PNW rap acts.

Back to this album. Verb Noun Vibe features 16 tracks. Tons of guest spots on this one too. Tiffany Wilson (DJ on 93.3 K.U.B.E. FM) , Roc'Phella, Rob Darkie,  Lady Scribe, Adam Lambert, J. Fox, XV, Mr. E, Hersh, Mike Eddie, Katherine Romanoj, and J Reale.

Production was all JC Flow himself.

Don't sleep on this man. Check out this one or his debut, which was my last post.

If you would like to buy this or any other item you find here on this blog. Just send me an offer and I will make u a great deal!

Send email offers to Ken at insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment