Sunday, January 1, 2023

JC FLOW - My Life (2003 Seattle, Wa) MC Jamal - Luminary B - K. Lint - Versastyle


Here we go! I am starting off my "grand re-opening" I.R.M. blog, with a couple releases from the Seattle native, hip hop artist/singer/producer JC FLOW. Check out my next blog post to see another one of his albums!

JC has had a heavy presence in the Seattle hip hop scene since the mid 1990`s. He has produced/composed tracks for up an coming acts as well as some of the Northwest`s most seasoned veteran rappers. This was his debut album, he released it in 2003. It`s a 14 track gem that features guest spots fellow rappers MC Jamal, Luminary B, K. Lint, and VersaStyle. 
JC took his time releasing a follow up album. In 2010 he finally dropped his sophomore album, titled 'Verb Noun Vibe', released July 17, 2010. You can check that out here.

My next blog post will be a review of "Verb Noun Vibe", check it out! 

If you would like to own this album send me an offer. My name is Ken and you can send offers or comments to: insanelyrarmusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment