Wednesday, March 21, 2018

NEEMA - My Life For Sale (2006 Seattle, WA) UNEXPECTED ARRIVAL - GRYNCH - CRYTICAL


This is a great cd from a cool dude, Neema of Unexpected Arrival. It was released in 2006, features 16 tracks, and some guest spots from some BIG name artists like Kurupt, Dylan, Wingo of Jagged Edge, Tru ID, Mense, and Twista. He also has locals Grynch, Crytical, and Real. Neema must have spent some dough on these guest spots, or he has some good connections in the game, which wouldn`t surprise me.
I met this guy at the mall in Tukwila, Washington. He was selling his cds, and I bought one, even though at that time I hated Seattle rap. I only bought one because he was a nice guy, and he seemed to be hustling hard trying to sell his music and get his name out. Turns out I was right. I would see dude everywhere, selling his shit, and promoting Unexpected Arrival.
Other than Nacho Picasso and Raz Simone, I don`t listen to Seattle rap, but when I`m hunting for a Nacho or Raz song I seem to run across Neema`s name in comments a lot. I say good for him!

If you would like to buy this one (it`s brand new and sealed), email me (Ken) an offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment