Wednesday, March 21, 2018

MARK ANTHONY - U Should Be Lovin` Me (1998 Seattle, WA) G FUNK - BEEZIE MACK - DEE LOVE - SQUEEK NUTTY BUG - B LEGIT

Here is a super dope, rare gem from Seattle`s Mark Anthony. Mark is a great singer/rapper. He dropped this is 1998 on MAR records. It features help from a handful of other talented Seattle musicians, with rap from Konscious, and production from Beezie Mack, Dee Love, and J One. Also a cool track called "After Midnight", where Mark teams up with Vallejo, California`s one and only B Legit, from the C-L-I-C-K! I`m not sure what Mark has released. I know I once had a single from him called "End of the Week" that was released in 1995.



If you would like to purchase this one, send me (Ken) an email/offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com .

Don`t sleep on this one! Someone will scoop it up quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment