Tuesday, June 28, 2016

THE TEXANS - Blood Kin (198? Branson, MO) RARE - TAPE ONLY - COUNTRY/GOSPEL CHRISTIAN

 photo 924dc365-d061-463d-b396-9579c7535bb0_zpsn6fumgq6.jpg
Here is my second post from "The Texans". Like I stated in the previous post, the band began in 1971 as The Masters' Four; a full time traveling quartet. In 1983, they moved to Branson, MO and became known as The Texans. The artwork shows a Branson, Mo. address for the band, so this must be from 1983 or later, but I'm not sure exactly when. Since the catalog # for this release is MOTEX 9611 and the last tape from them I posted was # MOTEX 9612, I assume this is older than the tape in the last post. I also know that this was a TAPE ONLY release and never made it to cd. They are still performing today, although the line-up is different and many members have come and gone over the years. They have done shows with Christian heavyweights including Cecil Todd, TD Jakes, Jesse Duplantis, Jerry Falwell, Tim Lahaye, and many more.

If you would like to buy this one, send me (Ken) an email/offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment