Wednesday, June 29, 2016

MUMBLEYAK - Renaissance (1994 Seattle, WA) RARE - MELODIC - JASON SUKO

 photo Mumbleyak_zpsgujiwixe.jpg Here is a band I happen to like a lot. On an Ebay listing the seller explained the band's sound like this; "IF ALICE IN CHAINS AND THE CULT HAD A BABY AND THEY ADDED KEYBOARDS AND BIG HARMONIES , THIS IS WHAT THEY WOULD SOUND LIKE". I don't know much about the band, but I do know that I love their sound and am glad I have a second copy for myself. This was their debut release from 1994. I know the band wnt on to release another one in 1996 (I think) called "Hotti Bo Trotti". I am not sure if they have any other music out there other than that.
 
 
If you would like to purchase this one, send me (Ken) an email/offer to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hey man! Good to see your blog is still up! You're not getting back to me tho :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to CWU with these guys and found your blog while listening to the album Mumbelyak. It’s in my music library from iTunes. @tony_smith72

    ReplyDelete