Tuesday, April 19, 2016

VIM - Buddhamatic (1994 Los Gatos, CA) TAPE ONLY - GRUNGE

 photo af7666ad-be33-4ee4-a1cb-ec4a07baf5f9_zpsf49a2def.jpg Here is a killer TAPE ONLY release from the Los Gatos, California band "Vim". It was released in 1994 on RDR Recordings and it features the four tracks "He Called", "Angel", "Noisy Neighbors", and "Lorilie". I love grunge, and I'm always trying to find grungy music that I somehow missed and it's pretty hard for me to find stuff since I have a GIANT collection and have almost everything that I know of. Anyway, the point is, if you are a grunge junkie or just a junkie period, you need this!

Get it before I sell it to someone else.

Send emails\offers to me (Ken) at insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Ken? Could you get back to me? I sent tons of emails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has he ever gotten back to you? Blog appears dead.

      Delete