Tuesday, April 19, 2016

NICK WALKER - Say So (1987 Lynnwood, WA) CHRISTIAN - GOSPEL

 photo b7c3bf62-0067-444b-9e34-0243572f4b5f_zps5594288c.jpg Here is the other Nick Walker tape that I had written about in the Nick Walker "Good Good News" post earlier. I believe this was his follow up to that one. This was released in 1987 on Small Gate Records and features 11 great songs. It is a TAPE ONLY release and is VERY hard to find. A must have for Christian music collectors. I have lots of Christian music, especially old tapes that were never released on cd. I know that I keep saying "I have tons of stuff coming" and it hasn't come, or at least not quickly enough. I hope you all can bear with me. I have severe depression and it keeps me from doing what I want or need to do. I apologize!

If you are interested in this tape or anything else on this blog, send me (Ken) an email to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com and I will set you up with a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment