Saturday, November 22, 2014

THE SIDE STREET STRUTTERS - Self Titled (198? Tempe, AZ) JAZZ

 photo Side Street Strutters 001_zpsme4fo3oj.jpg Formed in 1983 by Arizona State University students, who were interested in early New Orleans jazz, still have the same core members over 25 years later! They have performed in all fifty states, seven European countries, Canada and Mexico. They have earned national and international acclaim, have made National radio and television appearances, have appeared at dozens of European and U.S. jazz festivals, and do regular performances at California's Disneyland. I am unsure of the date of this tape`s release, but I know it was after 1984, and I know that it was never released on any other format.

If you would like to own this one, send me (Ken) an email to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com and I will hook you up with a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment