Tuesday, November 11, 2014

OVERLAKE CHRISTIAN CHURCH - Celebrate His Presence (19?? Kirkland, WA

 photo Overlake Christian Church - Celebrate_zps8f18drug.jpg Here is a great cd from Overlake Christian Center. This one is VERY hard to get. I have it, and have seen it on cassette a couple of times, but the cd is IMPOSSIBLE to find! BUT here it is! I am unsure of the date on this one, I am thinking it was made in the early 90`s, though. This awesome cd features 4 tracks, all of which are medleys of multiple praise songs.

Don`t miss your chance to own this one. If you would like to buy this cd, send me (Ken) an email to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com and I will make you a great deal!

2 comments:

  1. You really have an awesome collection!
    Please contact me,
    Mark Sladek! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email, Mark. As far as I know I am just waiting for you to reply. I could be wrong! I am checking now! If not, I will contact you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete