Wednesday, March 20, 2013

RICK STRANGE - Where Are The Christians - 1991 Toledo, WA - CCM CHRISTIAN ROCK - GOSPEL

SORRY, THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE COME BACK  AGAIN!  photo 5a4dad6f-d1d1-47d0-9440-1668f4476399_zpsc0567382.jpg


Here is a VERY rare gem from Toledo, Washington`s, Rick Strange. It features 10 great songs. It was never released on any format other than cassette tape. Don`t miss your chance to own this. I get a lot of interest in this, but I still have it! NOT FOR LONG, THOUGH!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING THIS CASSETTE SEND AN OFFER TO ME, KEN AT insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. please post I really love this tape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Ken, Thanks for keeping my stuff alive! Just started playing again after a long hiatus, 20 years to be exact. If you need anything from me I'm at rickstrange@msn.com. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Haven't thought bout that album in a very long time. I do remember posing in centralia for the album cover. Kiwanis boys home graduate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally wore that tape out. Great memories and great music from Rick Strange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I played the music a lot and absolutely loved it all. Thank you Rick for your time and music with us at the Kiwanis boys home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there any possibilities of still obtaining a copy of these songs? My email is iamtherealcharles@gmail.com thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the cassette but lost it, wish I could listen to it again.

    ReplyDelete