Saturday, March 9, 2013

E.F. WILLIAMS - The Urban Poet - 1997 Brooklyn, NY - R&B SOUL / SPOKEN WORD - RARE OOP

 photo Picture297-1.jpg Here is a cool cd from E.F. Williams. I thought this cd was going to be horrible! I HATE POETRY! BUT the spoken word portion of this disc is actually pretty dope. E.F. paints a picture of gritty, Brooklyn street life. Topics range from love to crack to depression and struggle. As corny as it sounds, I can almost picture myself in NY in the late 80`s, trying to survive the ghetto. Half of the cd features spoken word type poetry (sorry I know nothing about poetry). The other half of the cd is filled with soul filled love songs, all of which have some pretty nice production. 



DON`T SLEEP! YOU AREN`T GOING TO FIND THIS ANYWHERE ELSE

Email Ken an offer at insanelyraremusic@gmail.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment