Wednesday, January 23, 2013

J. MOSS - Together We Sing - (JAMES MOSS) 1994 Detroit, MI - R&B SOUL GOSPEL - RARE OOP

 photo J Moss_zpsjakwbdjh.jpg IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND, this is a super tight independent cd from J. Moss (James Moss) of PAJAM fame. He released this 1994 on the Detroit indie label Aviday. It never was much of a success and never sold many copies. James went on to an amazing career in Christian Gospel, and is doing big things.

EVEN NON-CHRISTIANS WILL LOVE THIS CD. Ultra rare, and long out of print, you might wanna get it RIGHT NOW! So check out the samples below, and if you like it, email me an offer at insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. How can I purchase or download this album

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I get J moss to sing at my wedding my fiancé loves his music and the song were playing at the wedding is You love me through my good and bad. I wanted to Suprise him and see if I could have him come and sing it.

    ReplyDelete