Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BEFORE CHRIST - Demo (1995 Seattle, WA) - HARD ROCK - RARE OOP

 photo scan0085_zpsp948hdzj.jpg A super rare "demo" cd from the Seattle band "Before Christ". I think they were an awesome band, they went on later to release "Transgressions", which was a classic in my opinion!

DO NOT MISS YOUR SHOT AT THIS! I can promise you won`t find this again, anywhere.

You can send me an email if you are interested, just make an offer and email me at insanelyraremusic@gmail.com .

4 comments:

  1. YEAH We were the shit there for a while.God I can't believe how long it's been.I still beat the shit out of the drums but it's not the same as it was back then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Master", were you a member of the band? If so, was this a "demo"? Um.... happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn! I should have checked back to see if someone responded. Yeah, I was the drummer in this band and back when we were called Mister Grinch and before that we were called Point Of Entry.This started out to be a full length album but shit started falling apart, this album actually came after we released Transgressions. We only tracked four songs out of many we had in que, one of them is a cover of the Doors song " Love Me Two Times" but was listed on the album as " Just An Idea" because of copyright. Yep, this was the last time we ever stepped into a studio together as a band. I joined a band called tempest for a while and did a record with them, I dont have any copies but there are tracks of it on some site on the internet , I cant remember what it was called. What the hell, it was fun while it lasted, heroin and guys screwing each others girl friends and my little red headed whore girlfriend helped end things but what can you do.

      Delete
  3. I had transgressions but it got scratched so it's missing the last 80 or so tracks.. i'd love to get another copy of it somehow

    ReplyDelete