Friday, February 6, 2015

JAIME LEVI - Self Titled (1994 Yellow Springs, OH) JAIME LEVI ADOFF - ROCK AOR

 photo Jaime Levi_zpsktnwq0up.jpg Here is an awesome cd from Jaime Levi (actually Jaime Adoff, Levi is his middle name). Jaime released this in 1994 on his own label, "Blueish Music". Jaime is the son of famous writers Virginia Hamilton (R.I.P.) and Arnold Adoff. Jaime went on to release at least 2 other cds, possibly more. This cd is surprisingly good (in my opinion), Jaime is a real talent, probably inheriting some skills from his folks.

If you would like to own this cd, send me (Ken) an email to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com and I will set you up with a killer deal!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's Jaime (Levi) Adoff. Thanks for the shout out. I didn't know any of those were still floating around outside of my garage! Good luck with your site. Very cool idea.
    Take care,

    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's Jaime (Levi) Adoff. Thanks for the shout out. I didn't know any of those were still floating around outside of my garage! Good luck with your site. Very cool idea.
    Take care,

    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete