Monday, December 1, 2014

THE BOYYS - Thunder Of Motion (1988 Seattle, WA) JON DALGARN - DAVID LANZ

 photo The Boyys_zps9mtjcxic.jpg Here is a great tape from The Boyys. This was released in 1988 on Woodmont Records. It features 11 great tunes, and features a guest spot from David Lanz. This was only released on cassette, and is impossible to find. I don`t know much about "The Boyys", but I do know that lead vocalist Jon Dalgarn now runs a program based in Bellingham, Washington called "Out Of The Ashes". The program teaches all types of people to play music, giving handicapped people a chance to play music. If you know anything about this tape, or band please leave me a comment!

If you would like to buy this one, send me (Ken) an email to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com and I will make you a great deal!

8 comments:

  1. The other Boyy was Rod Lobdell, Special Ed teacher in Enumclaw Washington... went on to release one solo project; Rough Memories/Golden Memories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rod is now retired and firing up his recording again.

      Delete
  2. More music to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen him and am delighted he's back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you want a Thunder of Motion copy. I've got em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. signing off
    , a boyy.

    ReplyDelete