Tuesday, October 21, 2014

THANK YOU! Still need your help!


I just want to thank everyone that follows my blog, or anyone that has ever even been here at all! I would also like to thank those that have bought stuff from the blog, whether it was a cd, a tape, or even mp3s..... I can`t tell you how much I appreciate you guys. I still need help though. I am going to try to make a living by blogging, and selling music. You will see new posts every day, from now on. I hope you all enjoy it! I have a ton of stuff to post, and it is coming!

I NEED MORE TRAFFIC!!!

Please tell your friends, especially those online friends. I am trying to think of ways to increase traffic. I was thinking of giving away a cd every week or something like that. PLEASE let me know what you all think. I would appreciate ANY feedback, help, or advice!

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment