Sunday, August 10, 2014

RIC AND CHERIE GORDON - The Fuzzy Chair - 1986 Oklahoma City, OK - CCM - Christian

 photo 2ee506b4-cf42-4ca4-9033-37dd22f23f52_zps60024efb.jpg Here is a cool Christian tape, from Ric and Cherie Gordon, from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I don`t have a whole lot of information on these guys. I did find some newspaper articles online about the duo, the articles were from 1976. This tape was released in 1986, so they were making music for at least a decade.

If you have any information about these guys, post up a comment, or send me (Ken) an email.

If you would like to buy this tape, sen me (Ken) an email, and we can make a deal. My email address is insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Ric & Cherie were very popular during the 70s. They did a lot of ministry here in Australia & came to our church several times. They became very good friends & I have all their recordings from that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also KNOW BOTH OF THEM fairly decently. Last i knew prob 2yrsor so ago RIC LIVE(butt alone) via BethelBaptistChurch austin tx 4420 duval rd

    ReplyDelete