Tuesday, March 18, 2014

LOCAL 808 - Self Titled - 1996 Seattle, WA - HARD ROCK - DROP SIX - RARE OOP

 photo BCE6056E-orig_zps852fda13.jpg Here is the debut from the Seattle heavy rock band "Local 808", released indie in 1996, these guys had a huge following in the Pacific Northwest, and were on the verge of big things.

Members of the band later formed the band "Drop Six", another great Seattle act!

Check it out!

If you would like to own this one, email Ken an offer at insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. How much for this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry this is so late, but drop me an email and I will hook you up with a killer deal!

      Delete
    2. I want this album and any others by local 808

      Delete
  2. ddenuyl@gmail.comMay 26, 2017 at 8:38 PM

    I want to get the live recording they put on a CD and sold at shows before the studeo cd came on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ddenuyl@gmail.comMay 26, 2017 at 8:41 PM

    Local808 is the band I was texting you about their live CD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man I would love to buy this cd or album like right now. I dont do all the email stuff. So if you want cash just text me anthony 253 259 9381. Let's do this.

    ReplyDelete