Monday, December 23, 2013

KISSIN` PHYLLIS - Think About It - 1992 Pullman, WA - ULTRA RARE - TAPE ONLY - GRUNGE - ROCK!!!

 photo Kissin Phyllis_zpswyahlpmb.jpg Here is an awesome TAPE ONLY self release from "Kissin` Phyllis". These guys were from Pullman Washington. They had that classic Seattle grunge sound.

If you are a Seattle/grunge fan this is a MUST HAVE!!!!

You won`t find this one anywhere else in the world. 6 awesome tracks, I`m not sure if I want to sell it.

Check out the samples below, and if you are interested in buying it, email me (Ken) at insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kenneth! Please check your mail, I've been spammin' you!
    Cheers,
    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey my favorite seller!
    Just writing to let you know I left you a mail or two (I hope you got 'em?)
    Well, cheers,
    Mark :-)

    ReplyDelete