Thursday, February 7, 2013

INSIDE OUT - A 10:36 Production - 1989 Auburn, WA - CCM - CHRISTIAN ROCK - RARE OOP - AOR


 Awesome Christian rock! A lesser known, but killer rock group from Auburn, WA. This cd was released by the band in 1989. Obviously 80`s, look at the cover! Don`t let the cheesy look fool you. These guys could play! Don`t miss your chance to own this one! It was only sold locally, and I have only seen it this one time. I like to think that I have seen more music than most (PNW music that is).

GET IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN! Email Ken an offer at insanelyraremusic@gmail.com!


1 comment:

  1. We were given the CD inside out when I worked at UPS hub Tukwila for Christmas enjoyed it till I work it liked the music you could it came from the heart good times Sal

    ReplyDelete