Sunday, April 1, 2012

MAZ - Self Titled (1993 Allyn, WA) HARD ROCK

 photo Picture302-1.jpg Here is one of my favorite cds of all time! Released in 1993 on Pale Horse Records, this self titled cd from the Allyn, Washington band "Maz" is incredible. It features 8 killer tracks of heavy riffs, and hard rock. I don`t know a whole lot about these guys, except that I love their music and it is impossible to find!

Maz was:Robert Day (Guitar/Vox)
Mekko Butler (Bass)
Miichael Howton (Drums).

If you have any info on this band or cd, please leave a comment.



If you would like to buy this cd, send me (Ken) an email to insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. hey if your still looking to find anything about MAZ, I can probably help you out.... The bass player Mekko is my ex and still a friend of mine and I know how to get a hold of him if you want. Just let me know.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete