Saturday, March 31, 2012

SMAK - SECRET SQRRRL - I FARM - SIX O SEVEN - BUGLITE - THIRSTY

 photo Picture300-2.jpg
Compilation released on CRAP Records, music from the bands, I Farm , Six O Seven , Smak , Nerd , End Of One , Secret Sqrrrl , Buglite , and Thirsty.

TRACKLIST:
1. I farm - She's over you
2. I farm - Girl I'm Gonna Marry
3. I farm - Shotdown 1:48
4. I farm - Summer of '69
5. Six-O-Seven - Anyway
6. Six-O-Seven - Clueless
7. SMAK - Frown
8. SMAK - Wreck
9. End of One - True
10. End of One - Eclipse
11. Nerd - Dammit, this is the last time I`m gonna show you
12. Nerd - Welcome Home Race Fans
13. Nerd - Habit
14. Secret Sqrrrl - Play it Off
15. Secret Sqrrrl - TV Boy
16. Buglite - Woodchuck
17. Thirsty - Girl I Think I Like
18. Thirsty - I See You
19. Thirsty - Thirsty

FOR SALE, EMAIL OFFERS TO insanelyraremusic@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Awesome compilation I rocked in my Binghamton days. 607 and Smak killed!

    ReplyDelete