Friday, October 14, 2011

SIMPLE RlTUAL - Backwash (1995 Olympia, WA) FUNK - RARE - ERIC BREDING

 photo scan0005-2.jpg In the 90's, Simple Ritual was one of the South Puget Sound`s hottest bands, but in 1998 life took the members down different musical paths. Members were, Eric Breding (vocals), Joey Bean (guitar) Ryan Bogney (drums) and Tom Byrnes (bass).
This cd features an array of musical influences ranging from funk and rock to blues and jazz fusion.
These guys were in MANY other bands in the Olympia, Washington area throughout the years including Laguna!, Mojo Filta, Tubuku, The Pitz. They reformed a few years back, but I don`t think they ever recorded, they just played some local shows. Oly misses them!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chritena,
    I am sorry this response is so late. Unfortunately, THIS IS NOT ERIC! My name is Ken, and I just posted the Simple Ritual cd, so I could try to sell it. Simple Ritual is no longer together... I kind of know Eric, through a mutual friend. Eric doesn`t know me, and I am no longer friends with the guy that hang with Eric, so I`m not sure what he is doing now. He has been in a bunch of Oly bands over the years, and I`m sure he is in at least one now. I hope you get a hold of him! It sounds important to you! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete